Announcement: Alternative Requirements for Graduate Thesis Format
Format Checking Process, DGC11
Students must submit a DGC11 form and the dissertation, thesis, or independent study to the Office of the Postgraduate Studies after passing the Defense Examination according to the specified time can be classified as follows:
- Master’s Degree, Plan A1, A2 (Thesis) and Doctorate (Dissertation)
Students must submit a format no later than 90 days after the defense exam is completed.
- Master’s Degree, Plan B (Independent Study)
Students must submit a format no later than 60 days after the defense exam is completed.
Components for submitting into process Format Checking
Students submit a Dissertation, Thesis, or Independent Study that has already been approved by the advisor and the examination committee for checking the format to Office of the Postgraduate Studies.
- Submitting by yourself: Print documents with a single-sided laser printer without binding.
- Submitting online: Word file and a separate PDF file as specified by Office of the Postgraduate Studies as follows: (Side picture)
- Send all files to email@example.com by specifying the topic “Request to format checking”
Submit a DGC11 form (must be sign by your advisor and Dean) to the Office of the Postgraduate Studies