The 2017 International Conference on Business Management and Social Sciences ICBMSS
8 – 10 NOVEMBER 2017 | PHITSANULOK, THAILAND
THEME: “Opportunities and Challenges in an Aging Society”
The International Conference on Business Management and Social Sciences (ICBMSS) is an innovative forum for individual scholars across the globe to discuss tourism and hospitality, business management, human resource management, and business communication. ICBMSS has been organized for the third consecutive year with the theme of “Opportunities and Challenges in an Aging Society” and co-hosted by Naresuan University International College; Khon Kaen University International College; Faculty of International Studies, Prince of Songkla University Phuket Campus; and Burapha University International College.
ICBMSS has three primary aims:
– The first aim is to nurture potential growth of individual scholars and promote development
of cross-national academic fraternity.
– The second aim is to provide a greater platform to intensify the exchange of information on results of academic empirical research and innovation.
– The third aim is to advocate the dissemination of knowledge necessary to enhance local and global communities.
Call for Papers
We invite full papers reflecting the conference theme and all other aspects of tourism and hospitality, business management, human resource management, and communication. Topics of interest for submission are related, but not restricted, to the following areas:
Tourism / Hospitality
– Tourism / Hospitality
– ICT for Tourism
– Sustainable Tourism
– Strategic Management in Tourism & Hospitality
– Sports, Leisure, Event, and Recreation Management
– Managing Diversity
– International Investment
– Online Business / Online E-Commerce
– Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Human Resource Management
– Global Talent / Workforce/ Labor Productivity
– Current Trends in Human Resource Management
– Training and Development
– Flexibility and Change Management
Business Communication/ Other Topics
– Managing Health Care
– Lifelong Learning
– Navigating a Generation Gap in Communication
– Communicating Business Expectations