|Programmes :||Master of Laws Programme
|Total Credits Required: 39||• Plan A1: Thesis (39 Credits)
• Plan A2: Coursework (24 Credits) and Thesis (15 Credits)
• Plan B: Coursework (33 Credits) and Independent Study (6 Credits)
The principal aim of this programme is to develop legal personnel with profound knowledge of jurisprudence, advanced skills in conducting research in legal fields and abidance by the ethics of both the researching practice and the legal profession.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
1. Profound knowledge and understanding of the principles, theories and foundations of Thai and foreign laws, as well as the procedure of law enforcement in individual circumstances;
2. Ability to analyse and synthesise legal provisions, identify legal problems and propose solutions thereto;
3. Skills in conducting area-based legal research using an appropriate methodology;
4. Skills in composing publishable academic works; and
5. Adherence to the ethics of both the researching practice and the legal profession.