Master of Engineering Program
- Thursday, Nov 30 2017
- School of Information Technology|c1007b
Master of Engineering Program in Computer Engineering
|Programmes :||Master of Engineering Programme in Computer Engineering|
|Total Credits Required: 36||• Plan A1: Thesis (36 Credits)
• Plan A2: Coursework (18 Credits) and Thesis (18 Credits)
This programme aims at creating graduates who can apply computer technology to conducting research, as well as analysing and solving advanced technical problems in response to regional needs and in keeping with the School’s academic excellence mission. Aware of the opportunities and threats induced by the AEC, the School designed this programme on the basis of learner-centred and problem-based learning principles.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
1. Researching excellence and expertise in computer engineering for development;
2. Creativity, autonomous learning skills and research-mindedness;
3. Strong interpersonal relations skills and the ability to work efficiently with other people; and
4. Abidance by moral standards and professional ethics, understanding of internationally accepted etiquette and respect for inter-regional cultural differences.