|Programmes :||Master of Science Programme in Cosmetic Science|
|Total Credits Required: 36||• Plan A1: Thesis (36 Credits)
• Plan A2: Coursework (24 Credits) and Thesis (12 Credits)
• Plan B: Coursework (31 Credits) and Independent Study (5 Credits)
This programme primarily aims at creating graduates who possess in-depth knowledge of cosmetic science, as well as skills in doing related research and developing products that meet the cosmetic industry’s demand.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
1. Knowledge and ability to systematically conduct cosmetic science research;
2. Skills in developing cosmetic products;
3. Ability to apply cosmetic science to related disciplines; and
4. Abidance by professional ethics and moral principles.