|Programmes :||Doctor of Philosophy Programme in Food Science and Technology|
|• Plan 1.1: Dissertation (48 Credits)
• Plan 1.2: Dissertation (72 Credits)
• Plan 2.1: Coursework (12 Credits) and Dissertation (36 Credits)
• Plan 2.2: Coursework (24 Credits) and Dissertation (48 Credits)
The primary aim of this programme is to prepare food science and technology specialists with profound academic knowledge combined with expertise in conducting food science research and in creating food innovations, and in using their academic superiority and professional skills to create internationally recognised works.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
1. Ability to use their knowledge, analytical skills and integrative minds to conduct in-depth academic research in food science and technology and to become internationally recognised academic leaders;
2. Ability to develop new bodies of knowledge or create food science and technology innovations that lead to successful and sustainable strengthening of Thailand’s food industry;
3. Enthusiasm to conduct research and exchange, disseminate and transfer research-grounded knowledge and technology to society; and
4. Ability to work with others, with an awareness of their roles and duties, and by adhering to integrity and academic and professional ethics.
|Doctor of Philosophy Program in Food Science and Technology (Plan2.1)||PROGRAM IN STRUCTOR|
|Doctor of Philosophy Program in Food Science and Technology (Plan 1.1)||PROGRAM IN STRUCTOR|
|Doctor of Philosophy Program in Food Science and Technology (Plan 1.2)||PROGRAM IN STRUCTOR|
|Doctor of Philosophy Program in Food Science and Technology (Plan2.2)||PROGRAM IN STRUCTOR|