2. Master’s degree plan A2: no more than THB 15,000
3. Ph.D. degree plan 1
3.1 Master’s degree to Ph.D. (plan 1.1): no more than THB 50,000
3.2 Bachelor’s degree to Ph.D. (plan 1.2): no more than THB 80,000
4. Ph.D. degree plan 2
4.1 Master’s degree to Ph.D. (plan 2.1): no more than THB 20,000
4.2 Bachelor’s degree to Ph.D. (plan 2.2): no more than THB 30,000
1. Being a graduate student in any programme that requires a thesis or a dissertation.
2. Studying in the required study plan, not being tuition-overdue, and not being in an extended study period.
3. Having already passed the thesis or dissertation proposal defense.
2. Three copies of the grant contract agreement, completely filled out
3. Receipt, completely filled out
4. One certified true copy of the applicant’s ID card or passport
5. Money deposit request
6. One certified true copy of the first page of the applicant’s account passbook
Note: The forms for items 1 – 3 can be downloaded from ได้ที่ http://postgrads.mfu.ac.th
1. The publication of part or all of the thesis or dissertation must bear the student’s name as the first author.
2. The publication of part or all of the thesis or dissertation must bear the supervisor’s name as the corresponding author.
3. Proportion of the student’s collaboration in the published work shall be 50 percent or higher.
4. The student shall indicate in the Acknowledgments that he/she receives funding for publication/presentation or thesis/dissertation from Mae Fah Luang University (Publication and complete thesis/dissertation).
The Office of the Postgraduate Studies, will review all 4 requirements when the student files for graduation.